Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CA site up, but not finished!!

Options
  • 21-04-2000 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

Yes I know its ****e but Im not gettin paid for it so Im not gonna breas me ass over it smile.gif
    I need more info from clans to finish it. http://clanarena.hk.st

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

Yes,you're right, that is fairly ****e! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

I didnt see IR mentioned anywhere either smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Fair play Paladin.
    Like the site.
    Hoping u can clear something up for me.
    Do clans have to name which player's are going to be lpb or hpb before the league, and have to stick to that?
    Like, i've got a pretty ****e connection, so i'd be hpb, but for some league matches i could go to a cafe or somtin and be lpb. Is this allowed?

clanludo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

yeah site looks good
    if ya want a hand with anything scripts updating give me a shout me pretty bored at work..
    do you have a list of IR players?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

If players want to swap connections its fine so long as they only field a max of 2 lpb's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

It is my understanding that it doesn't matter if you're LPB or hpHPB for a match as long as there are only 2 LPBs in the team. Oh and Pal, I told you the fire was way too low res cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Bah, you posted same time as me cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

And I DID have the IR page there, I just forgot the link smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

is that map on the server???
    can we play it

Advertisement