Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faverate Episode...

Options
  • 21-01-2004 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

In All star trek seris what is your moast faverate episodes.

Personley i LOVE time travel episodes so i loved VOY: Year of Hell
    And i also loved TNG : Yesterdays enterprise
    TNG : Decent was good aswell

I cant remember the names but there are those 2 2 parters in DS9 the first 2 parter is when the Obsidian order and the Tal-Shiar team up and go into the Gamma quadrent
    Then the 2 parter later after that when they find Enabran Tain on the prison moon and worf has to fifhgt in death matches with Gem`hadar

The last episode in Enterprise season 2 was good, all those battles with duras and also the 3`rd episode on enterprise season 1

I loked the TOS episode when they battle the romulans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ds9 in the pale moonlight is my fav .....with Darmok *sp* Tng a very very close second

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Probably not most people's favourite, but I liked "Where Silence Has Lease" from one of the early TNG seasons.

It's the one with Nagilum, and the fake Enterprise with two bridges.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by bizmark
    Ds9 in the pale moonlight is my fav

that is a quality episode, best of both worlds gets one of my votes anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

My meory is fading what episode is in the pale of moonlight?

I was always a huge fan of the mirror univerce episodes starting in TOS-DS9
    I also bought all the novels by whilem shater written about the mirror univerce there very good

Redemption was a decent episode aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

in the pale moonlight is the episode where sisko gets the romulans to join the war effort with the aid of garak and the assasination of a romulan senator or something

• Advertisement

i thought the epsiode was called something got to do with a "thread"
    Eh anyway yes that is a good episode i have the whole dominion war all 18 hours on tape with no adds, every episode that even remotley relates to the war

Dont forget the Section31 epsiodes where great. Sloan and garrack where my faverate charactors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Best of Both worlds
    All good things pt 1
    Also the season 6 episode of DS9 where they retake the station

It was DS9 606
    aka 6.3 pt2
    aka Sacrafice of angels

Yes a faverate of mine aswell, many people dont like that episode because there where looking forward to a alliance vs DS9 battle and amny didnt like the prophets stoping the dominion ships. They could have had something different

Also i liked enterrpise season 1 epsiode 3 fight or flight
    Also i liked Voyager the Killing game parts 1 and 2. (Hirogan/Nazi/WW2)

Advertisement