Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo recovery from a cam phone

Options
  • 21-01-2004 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hey all,

I have an issue i would like to resolve. Its basically - if a photo is taken on a camera phone , and subsequently deleted , can the photo be recovered again ? ( and no its nothing perverted before people start assuming ).

I know that on a PC you can recover data even after its been emptied out of the recycle bin and im worndering if a siemens phone has a sililar system , and if so - how can this be done ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭DjTaz

anyone ?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

do a search on www.download.com -I know that there are programs that can recover data from PDA's and memory keys etc, so possibly phones as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

it is possible to retrieve a photo.

say, unrelated, did you get *that* photo? (school kid...)

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭DjTaz

No i didnt get THAT photo - and even if i did i wouldnt retrieve it.

This is to do with a photo that was taken as some evidence in a case that may be going to court , and the other party got their hands on the phone and deleted it.

We need to get the data back to prove this persons side of the case.

Nothing sick or perverted - purely Justice

Advertisement