Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get on the CA server NOWWWW!

Options
  • 22-04-2000 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭

Why isnt the Ca server being used.Theres hardly ever more than three on it at any one time.And for those of you that havnt played it.Play it!You wont regret it.Everyone who plays be on the server tonite @ 10.And we'll have a good ol' fragathon like we used to on vishnu.

2o-4o
    2040.gibworld.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

rite i'll b there
    on me modem connect!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

the reason why no one plays on it is because of the utter ****e pings it gives. simple really. whats the point in playing on that when you can play barrys with much better connect?

i was on there a few sec ago
    twas grand
    well acceptable
    constant 200
    which was good considering my connect
    me using no limits....
    it is getting better..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Come on now so leds. Been on the CA server for 1/2 an hour and there's no-one hear. Also pinging phenomenally well. Come kick my posterior around why don't ye? cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

i was there at 10.12, nobody else though smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

Soz, i was a bit late.I had a bit of a game with steven at 11 tho.Same deal tomorrow?

Everyone on the server at 10 ok?

slosh.ign.ie

soz lads was unable to make it last nite
    should make it tonite...

Advertisement