Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melissa Auf Der Maur

Options
  • 21-01-2004 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know the name of the new Melissa Auf Der Maur single? I heard it on 2fm last night, but I didn't catch the name. It sounded pretty good, and I'm sure the major line in the chorus was something like "My heart lies to you".

I'm willing to bet she's gonna have a pretty good solo career now that she's lost that deadweight Courtney Love! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

follow the waves

link

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Excellent. Cheers buddy. And free streaming audio of the single? I like that!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The song starts well, drops right off, has a good middle eight and ends well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Yeah, it's pretty good, but does sound very over produced. So I downloaded a live version from one of google's finest, and wow, she can sing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

np, yeah i like follow the waves too

• Advertisement
Advertisement