Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

team3.ie again :)

Options
  • 22-04-2000 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

all right lets keep this post non muppetry,
    the team hasnt been picked yet.
    Ok when exactly , can i just have a time frame , will the trials take place and where?
    is it deffo all on lan for the trials?
    or could there be a net trial aswell(i can here the protests rolleyes.gif ).
    Like id say im the only one who would be looking for this and i apologise in advance for grievances .I only ask of this if i could not make it to a lan , in dublin.Maybe ul or somewhat or something :/.I could make it to dublin ,but not as ye are proposing as often, for lans for the first team, if god forbid the panellists all turned a blind eye to my cash donations smile.gif.
    Any opionions?
    g

Daddy or chips?

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The team will be picked from online trials.

There will be no lans because I dont care how fncking l33t someone is, if you cant hack it online, then you're no good to us for this comp. smile.gif

If we get through to the second leg (which is on lan) then we can think about that.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

ta mr dev

Daddy or chips?

Advertisement