Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Game Endings (contains some spoilers)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

It's because they're crap :P What was a fun and involving FPS, you were then thrust without choice into a platform game that didn't resemble the previous game before it...

Best ending though was either ff7 (beautiful ending to a beautiful game), or They Hunger 3; a half life mod. It's worth it just for the song :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

a few more good ones.

Halo - The last level racing through the ship and the ending were great.

Max Payne 2 - Most cinematic ending ever. brilliant.

Metal Gear Solid 2 was good until the name of the bad guys came out. the "La Le Lu La Lo". Come on. When any of the characters said it, i was in stitches.

"Oh my god, not the La Le Lu La Lo."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

i thought the ending of operation flashpoint was rather deadly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Hmmmm I didn't think the OpForce ending was that good; though as expansion packs go, it's definitely one of the best I've played. the SAW rifle was just pure pwnage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I cant actually remember the oposing force ending even though i completed it could one of you post a short ending description?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

after you beat the big green thing (such a crap boss, worst than nialanth) you meet the gman on a helicopter traveling through the zen universe, and he talks a load of bull**** and basically tells shepard hes gonna be dumped where he cant do any harm ie. stuck on some zen planet, thats basically it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Grim Fandango. Glottis you loveable fat, weird, drunken 4000 year old demon, I miss you :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Oh ye i remember now. Thanx
    The blueshift game/ending wasent the best. but i did like the updated weapon textures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

OMG how could I have forgotten the crazy drive in Halo....that truely was one of the best endings ever......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Monkey Island 2 had a brilliant ending with the completely off the wall final twist :D

Actually most of the old Lucasarts adventures had fantastic endings (Day Of The Tentacle for example).

I thought the Half Life ending was kinda cool but nothing special. Which was a pity.

Chronotrigger and it's hundreds of endings were fantastic. Beat Lavos after the first caveman mission and everyone ends up reptiles :)

Oh and the Baldurs Gate series was just incredible... finally beating TOB with my old character almost brought tears to my eyes... an end of an era <literally... lost years to that damn game>.

Oh and a mention has to go to Streetfighter 2. Especially the Blanka ending. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement