Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To all CA players!!!!

Options
  • 24-04-2000 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

there was a friendly challenge issued by sum of the UK players to have a game IE Vs UK.
    the game will be 2 games on the barrysworld CA server as our server's con is fuked.
    the game will be on sunday 30th nite @ 8pm.
    would all players who wish to play e-mail me at

nexus@unison.ie

Nex

http://www.planethosting.co.uk/members/clangt/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

ROFL...

Ahhh its amazing how that one little frag comes back to haunt you UK quakers smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

bleh we did this before and after we beat them they just moaned like *****es

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

heh heh. Ill play but Im a modemer so LPB talentless scum will prolly make up the team. Can I be a sub pleeeeaseee?. Im on if there is an in game injury, like a hair in some dudes eye or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

If u need any hpbs i'll play smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

def its only a friendly!,not serious r anythin smile.gif

Nex

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

ill play

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Actually don't pick me smile.gif, if it's for the ie team make sure to post the best possible team, we dont' want the uk beatin us now, just imagine the shame of it smile.gif

Advertisement