Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VRT Office

Options
  • 21-01-2004 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

just spent the last hour trying to get through to the VRT office in Dublin, on phone numbers 4149700 & 4149777 - calls just ring out. Have they shut up shop ? I emailed them a week ago for a quote - and never a got a reply.

Tried also the Wicklow VRT office (even harder to find !) and they just hang up when the call connects, get about 2 rings, then bam goes dead.

argh!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

21-01-2004 14:51 - An hour ago was lunch time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

Originally posted by Victor
    21-01-2004 14:51 - An hour ago was lunch time :)

indeed it was ! but I spent 60 mins of my time trying to ring them - not just once at 13.51pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

shouldn't you be ringing the department of environment and local government in shannon, co. clare or the dublin motor tax office?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

I emailed them a week ago for a quote - and never a got a reply.

I emailed them for a quote on the 29th of December. they didn't get back to me until the 16th of January and all the reply said:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly, apologies for the delay in replying to your query.

I have faxed your details to the CVO Rosslare I will contact you as soon as I
    receive a reply from them.

Yours sincerely,
    ********"

• Advertisement

good to hear they are still in business !

Eventually got through today to some strange office down the country (by ringing a country Tax Office and asking for the county VRT Office, took an age for anyone to find a number but got one at last) and got a quote - Interesting to see if I get a response by email , and if the amounts are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Cosworth

I got a qoute a few weeks ago from the tallaght office on 4149700

Advertisement