Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so so

• 21-01-2004 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

A doctor had just finished a marathon shagging session with one of his patients. He was resting afterwards and was feeling a bit guilty because he thought it wasn't really ethical to screw one of his patients. However, a little voice in his head said "Lots of other doctors have sex with their patients so its not like you're the first..."This made the doctor feel a bit better until another voice in his head said, "but they probably weren't vets".

Little Brucie was in his junior school class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up; fireman, policeman, salesman, politician, miners, etc; Brucie was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My dad's an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap room and let them sleep with him."

The teacher hurriedly set the other children to work on some colouring and then took Little Brucie aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?!!!!!"

"No," said Brucie, "My dad plays rugby for England
    , but I was just too embarrassed to say".

Last week I got a new radio in my car. It's great!

I shout "Rock and Roll" and it plays rock and roll. Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis and the lot.

I shout "Soul" and it plays soul, lotsa soul. Marvin Gaye, Aretha Franklin, and the rest.

Today some kids ran out in front of the car. I shouted "Fu<kin' kids!" And it played Michael Jackson.

A shy gentleman was preparing to board a plane when he heard that the Pope was on the same flight. "This is exciting," thought the gentleman. "I've always been a big fan of the Pope. Perhaps I'll be able to see him in
    person." Imagine his surprise when the Pope sat down in the seat next to him for the flight. Still, the gentleman was too shy to speak to the Pontiff.
    Shortly after take-off, the Pope began a crossword puzzle. "This is fantastic," thought the gentleman. "I'm really good at crosswords. Perhaps, if the Pope gets stuck, he'll ask me for assistance." Almost immediately, the Pope turned to the gentleman and said, "Excuse me, but do you know a four letter word referring to a woman that ends in 'unt'?"

Only one word leapt to mind... "My goodness," thought the gentleman, "I can't tell the Pope that. There must be another." The gentleman thought for quite a while, then it hit him. Turning to the pope, the gentleman said, "I
    think you're looking for the word 'aunt'."

"Of course," said the Pope. "Do you have an eraser?"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

that first one is the best! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

there brill

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Originally posted by Unpossible

Last week I got a new radio in my car. It's great!

I shout "Rock and Roll" and it plays rock and roll. Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis and the lot.

I shout "Soul" and it plays soul, lotsa soul. Marvin Gaye, Aretha Franklin, and the rest.

Today some kids ran out in front of the car. I shouted "Fu<kin' kids!" And it played Michael Jackson.

Luv this one:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

all good! :D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement