Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck Se7en

Options
  • 26-04-2000 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

I think you will find DF are in the Barrysworld league and Se7en are not the only Irish clan Waving the flag. smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Thanks Tom
    DF are listed in the clans competing, but there is no sign of them in the Divisions

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Thanks Tom.

A hunting we shall go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

DF will take it from a great height on thursday night in Savage UT CTF tho smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

only if the server is laggy and not nice to modem players
    otherwise we shall see my dear boy, we shall see...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Give em hell lads

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Good Luck to all Se7en lads who play the first game of the Barrysworld league tonight wednesday. They are the only Clan waving the Irish flag this season so give them hell.

Tom (Jedi)

twould seem that not only did DF not take it from a great height, EED were beaten into the bargin.
    seems the luck of the irish was in wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

but wait on irc when i was slaggin vAGGA he quotes "but i play q3" hahaha funny how he plays q3 when they lose and brags when they win aint it wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

so did we win?

[7] came from a stong QW background. Most of their members come from INC (Clan Incarnate) who split and reformed with new blood to form [7] and compete within Q3. They finished 2nd (a messy final) in the IQ3CL (Irish Quake3 Clan League) which is damned respectable. Their pings to Barrysworld are another matter. Normally they`re on sub 50 pings but due to the Irish phone network and the state it`s in only one of them managed a sub 250 ping to the BW servers. There`s no sign of it getting better but [7] are going to battle it through and have a good laugh a long the way. That`s definitely the way it should be smile.gif

well, from that it seems that 7 are well respected in uk. if we can get the pings sorted, i reckon theyd be really scared wink.gif
    give em hell anyway lads. never rated them other lads anway/1

[This message has been edited by GOD (edited 30-04-2000).]

[This message has been edited by WhiteWashMan (edited 30-04-2000).]

• Advertisement
Advertisement