Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moneybookers.com

Options
  • 21-01-2004 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever used Moneybookers
    They seem to have better rates compared to paypal. They also allow you to credit and withdraw money using a Irish bank account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭casper-

It does seem fairly cheap .. especially to send money abroad. I'd be curious to hear of anyone's experience with them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Looks good, If only they could overtake PayPal on Ebay... If everyone used them - it would indeed kick ass.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 468 ✭✭trap4

Thanks for pointing this out! :)

I'll definitely be investigating it further for use with our own web-based business. We've used Paypal and 2CheckOut for the last two years to accept payments but not being able to withdraw to an Irish bank account with Paypal and having to keep a rolling reserve with 2CheckOut aswell as exchange dollar cheques is a bit of a pain.

I'll let you know how we get on with Moneybookers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -Jim
    http://eirepreneur.blogs.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

If I want to transfer funds to the MoneyBookers Bank account you have to tell them your reference number, if I was to transfer online how do I provide them with this number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

put the reference number in the reference of the bill payment when you set it up

• Advertisement
Advertisement