Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server Booking for IR Please lads + ladies

Options
  • 29-04-2000 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

Can i Book de server on sunday 30th at around 10.30pm til around mid-ight,

its a training match for IR only please lads
    but if anyone is looking for a praccy q3 session around then, then pop into #irishrangers and if i dont have enough lads there for training yis can jump in on da game.

thanks a million,

and btw ppl,

IR will also be flying the Irish Flag in TWO, YES I SAID TWO upcoming UK q3 clan leagues, Called Halo and Abyss, so i would like to wish myself and my team the best of luck; not that we'll need it of course. cuz we are da best

Thanks Again
    Regards

Wyverne

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Fair play to yis and I wish ya all the best of luck etc. but think about it.

se7en are crippled by their connects to the UK and they are a mostly lpb clan.

Correct me if im wrong but I thought IR were mostly hpbs? If this is the case your connects to the UK will be unplayable from a competitive point of view.

Although, by all means prove me wrong smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Not at all el_pres - i've played against a few lesser English clans now, and I have still not met any really good players, and IR have some good players now. Unfortunately for IR, there are no ping restrictions in these leagues (UKSL), but we can field 4 decent lpb's. Their ping in England will not be as good as some, but hopefully it will be low enough. We won't be playing all 4 lpb's in every game, and i'm a hpb, and my ping in the UK servers is always very good (though i don't know what servers this league is using... hopefully good ones) better than in vishnu, and whats more, we will have TACTICS and SKILL and SPIRIT to overcome any ping disadvantage.
    BTW - some of the clans, i know we should RAPE, because we've played them...(i won't mention any names... smile.gif) but, the most ominous looking clan in Abyss is UKS. ever heard of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

nope.

BTW. Am I on the IR CA team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

More to the point AM I??
    Im so confused with all this recruiting I might have joined in all the confusion. Perhaps if Threse and entropy cant make it to one of ure games, and Kane is still sick I can play as a sub for koopa, beast or hakeem or someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

hehe, tis getting complicated. at the moment though, we have 12 real members. luckily, there are 6hpb and 6 lpb, so thats perfect for 2 teams. paladin - i'll send you the finalised list of whos playing where tomorrow probably.

Podgeen is managing IRB, i think he said something about you El_pres, but you'd have to ask him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Til midnight ?? Not asking much are you?

Advertisement