Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good 'Un

• 22-01-2004 5:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

A man walks into a bar, sits down, and orders a drink. The bartender gives him his drink, accompanied by a bowl of peanuts.

To his surprise, a voice comes from the peanut bowl. "You look great tonight!" it said. "You really look fantastic... And that after shave is just wonderful!"

The man is obviously a little confused, but tries to ignore it.

Realizing he has no cigarettes, he wanders over to the cigarette machine. After inserting his money, another voice emits from the machine. "You BASTARD... Oh my god you STINK... Do you know, you're almost as ugly as your mother."

By now, the man is extremely perplexed. He turns to the bartender for an explanation.

"Ah yes sir," the bartender responds, "The peanuts are complimentary, but the cigarette machine is out of order."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

Not worth your effort posting that joke :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

ah come on, it has the groan appeal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

my eyes.... MY EYES! THEY'RE BURNT OUT! OH GOD!
    *melts*
    oh what a world.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Ugh :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Oh my..... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Thats just wrong:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Mocking Burd

Originally posted by Kazu
    Not worth your effort posting that joke :D:D

Believe me - it seemed a lot funnier at 4am yesterday morning! I'll wait 'til I'm back on the day shift before I inflict any more on ye...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

:rolleyes: :dunno:

• Advertisement
Advertisement