Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a bargain?

• 22-01-2004 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

I was offered a Ricoh Mp5125a internal dvd +r/+rw, 2.4X8X32, also manual and Nero software for €80. Is this good value? Is it a good piece of hardware?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭IrishPug106GTi

24 views and no opinions!! I need some info guys. Please help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,653 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Yes is bargain. The drive is older and slower than the latest generation, but Ricoh is one of the original +RW manufacturers, so it should be a solid drive

Go for it m8 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭sparkite

80 yoyo.cant go wrong!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,653 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Where were you offered this? Even if you find it a little too slow - I've no doubt you could offload it in the for sale forum for €80 - no bother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Just as a by the way incase someone is looking for cheap dvd burners.....

There is a ND1300 (dual format) 4x burner for €95 Here - Jes Computers , delivery is around €15 thats pretty good price for a fast burner that will burn DVD+ & - R.

• Advertisement
Advertisement