Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Question Re bike insurance

Options
  • 22-01-2004 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

If, after paying my premium for this year, i decide to swtich to a smaller engined bike can i transfer my insurance?

also will my company or broker refund the diferencein the premium for the smaller engined bike?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You can indeed. They should refund you the difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭sparkite

as far as i know they will refund the difference.insurance.....the spite of my life...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Chaz

I recently sold my bike, queried with AON and was told that HIbernian would levy a +-80% penalty, so too would AON of around 13%.

This leaves me with 7% of a 1100CC policy, not worth that much. Beter to keep the thing going and claiming the year No claims from it.

Advertisement