Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deicide are playing too

Options
  • 22-01-2004 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

"According to their European booking agent, DEICIDE have confirmed four UK tour dates in May.

The dates are as follows:

May

13 - London, UK at Electric Ballroom

14 - Edinburgh, Scotland at Liquid Rooms

15 - Dublin, Ireland at The Village

16 - Scheffield, England at Corporation"

I saw Deicide back in McGonagles back in 1990, I think it was. Great, great live act. Met Glen Benton too, a very amiable fellow, honestly. This'll be a great gig.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Noticed this only yesterday myself, but thought I was late in finding out! Obviously not! :D Plan on getting me a ticket, will be in March tho before I can afford it, ack! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Scars of the Crucifix is supposed to be absolute killer - in contrast to the previous 3 albums, i've only come across excellent reviews.

Never seen them live - i cant wait! oooooooooo the violence !:D

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

ye dont forget Soilwork at the end of Feb, then Nuclear Assault and Cannibal Corpse in April.

the amount of deadly pre-summer gigs....... ohh suit you sir!

sure just check out emerald promotions for all the info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

Yea,
    And there was much rejoicing.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

There was hardly any gigs last year, and now there's too many. :dunno:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

As an old rocker...who has only time for Necroticism by Carcass and anything by The Slayer.

I'd just like to say I too was at that Deicide gig and it was probably the worst gig I have ever been too(and I have been to a lot), try to keep a rhythem going their lads. Plus you are pussies and if i saw you on the street i would tell you.

Cannibal Corpse - ok.

As for Nuclear Assault, f**k them loyalist w*****S. I would be overjoyed to meet tham on the street. Especially that prick bassist Danny "scrawny" Lilker. I used to be big into them until I bought their Radiation sickness video live at Brixton i think. Lilker dedicates "Hang the pope" to all his friends in Northern Ireland. I went straight to Freebird and sold all their albums. In fact I might hang around Bruxelles in the hope they'll come in for a few beers. W*****s.
    Everybody should boycott this gig. Plus their **** live.

Ah if feel much better now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Did 'Hang The Pope' not give it away? ;)

Saw them supporting Slayer in the Top Hat in 1988. They were almost as good as Slayer, which is saying something. I won't be missing them. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

yeah but they may well be missing a bassist:ninja:

w*****S.

Boycott this gig, support your nation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Well,

1. It's only metal (which we are deprived of in this country)

2. The pope needs to hang whichever way you look at it (my opinion of course, no preaching here :) )

3. Americans misunderstanding the complexity of issues in the North is nothing new - remember how Dave Mustaine nearly got lynched? He did apologize after he realized what he had said - but that's the case in point.

But i agree with you, empirix, metal and politics should not necessarily mix (unless you're as good at it as Barney from Napalm :D )

Advertisement