Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Pak 9

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ahh nog, still playing htat dead q2 game.
    sure the rest of us have deleted thatyonks ago....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Big L

I play a bitta ra2 for them and they ain't doing the best atm... a lot of peeps are away, NiN had a little nipper Marucci got his phone line snipped and they're about to be relegated in ra2 and the ukccl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭MrBlonde

/me ****es all over Wanted Pak 9

"Don't worry, cleaners e'll be ere ladies"

Lo boss, how's goes. Ye Just^Bad left us and Trellian and me then left DM.

Now we still play the bit of RA2 for a laugh now. Q2 is like a child with a runny nose.

****le this .. /me goes back to Counter-Strike.

#W:P9 on quakenet clans.barrysworld.com/wantedpak9

[W:P9]Marucci
    "Get outta there, she's gonna blow"
    /me scampers away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

They folded cos you never showed up mate wink.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Eh, anyone happen to know the email's of any of my clan [W:P9].Me being the dedicated clan member that I am I was just wondering how they are fairing without me?...and also I didn't bother to take a note of any contact details, so if any one has a clue email me.

Are they out there somewhere?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

k, thanks for the info.

Such memories.

Advertisement