Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NO NOTION

Options
  • 04-05-2000 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

It seems it is all about respect and adolesant squabbles these last few months when it comes to my the QUAKE3ARENA habits. each server a new challenge with its muppets and emotions flying up and down with each frag <for and against>. now it seems for all of us a new day might dawn with the release of ID SOFTWARES the MISSION PACK.wether it contain a better TP or maybe a better CTF we will find out in time but I think for sure it will garuntee one thing - NO NOTION!

the QUAKE1, QUAKE2, QUAKE3. all of these a respectable game in its one right - all of these communitys filled with MUPPETRY (Chaos? wink.gif )!! before long with the MISSION PACK we will have more no notions. maybe an unwanted map restart? maybe a typers kill? maybe some bullsh***t said on the boards? "OH THIS MISSION PACKS SUCKS MY A**!!!" "WAIT I WASNT READY RESTART Q3MP3!!!" "YOUR NEW IMPQ3L IS A CRAP IDEA!!!"

Out with the old, in with the the new. maybe how about with the release of Q3A MP all ye with no notion GET A NOTION or GET OFF THE SERVERS!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

your deadly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

/me stands back as exploding veins can stain clothing...

Lucutus of Borg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

What is that lad on about and why is he obsessed with Chaos?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Advertisement