Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More columns

Options
  • 03-05-2000 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Right, a few people have asked me on IRC for a CH-IE column so I'm gonna send off another list of people to Hoony soon.

If anyone wants one tell me now before I send off the list.

Oh and before you ask me for one ask yourself "Will I actually update this thing?"

[This message has been edited by El_Presidente (edited 03-05-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Did anyone ask nicky that question smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

yeah, maybe the existing ppl who dont write to theirs, ask them do they actually want them.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

yeah im here in work now, i had pictured my own office permanent connect etc, its one 33.6 modem between 10 of us, na.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

so you dont want the column then?

What about DeVore and Gerry?

Although I dont think Dev asked for one, Hoony just added him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Andy,

I used to have a column before the change of challenge servers. Can you sort me out again please ?

[This message has been edited by MindPhuck (edited 03-05-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Any chance of getting a column?

I have more spare time than a 25 hour clock here at work.

[This message has been edited by BossArky (edited 03-05-2000).]

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'd like one, but I just wont realistically get time to write and a lot of time I DO get I want to throw into www.playerofgames.com

Best to take me off I think.

DeV.
    ps: LOL nicky, what? No permanently on, 10mb connect to megagigawatt upstream? Take it tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

i have a fair bit of spare time too
    i'll take one if u dont mind..
    NICKY check your email
    did u get a new machine yet? can i have your monitor till you do... Please smile.gif
    (sonics getting a new one)

Right,

Eric, I'll get it sorted.

Dev, I'll get ya taken off.

Podgeen, welcome aboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

ignorant is bliss... ;P

• Advertisement

Lads, stop worrying, columns will be given out to all who ask and are willing to make the effort.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

if you forget me again this time mullen i will reveal a dark side you have never seen before. beware, the wrath is coming if i don't get a column.

It is so lonely here in my indecipherable tower of speech impedimency

Sorry El_Pres, but is my text invisible?

Advertisement