Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Quake3 Team

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

here, i'm watching them. all of them. dm6 and dm7 is all they play. someone once and for all tell me where these 6 or 7 other maps are coming from?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Id rather people were not so ****y, we dont have the brits yea, but the teams we have are no soft touch, spain's top clan is in Div one of BW DM league, SQ are pretty much the swiss quake side, they are not too bad, they beat se7en in the BW league by quite some margin on DM8 and 12 the other night (162-42 and 147-22). I will not be easy, get that out of your heads.

Make no illusions lads, were gonna have to do a lot of praccy, and were some way at the moment from winning that group. The work has to be put in.

If you are gonna praccy, I, personally, would prefer if you stayed away from the FFA style, and try to look at the standard maps and get some tactics together, there are 8 or 9 maps that are commonly played we should know them all, spawn times, what iteams are important and what iteams are not!

you all know the score, we just need to get down to it!

Advertisement