Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

speed trap.... no more

Options
  • 22-01-2004 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

Seen this on my way from Monaghan to Dublin !!!

trap1.jpg

trap2.jpg

I heard a story a while back of a tractor being used to knock down a camera? Dunno how true it is though ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,372 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

:D

In Holland a lot of them get shot at - they had to install cctv to prevent this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭DaithiSurfer

go on admit it.
    You did it yourself.

I was in England last year and passed about 5 of them with yellow paint on the glass along the way.
    Someone must have taken the same route before me for a stag night.

I heard later its called 'speed-tagging'.
    You pile into a car on your way to whereever and paint all of the speed cameras on the way.
    Great idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Originally posted by ando

I heard a story a while back of a tractor being used to knock down a camera? Dunno how true it is though ;)

Could it be this one?

http://www.speedtraps.ie.nu/updates99.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

ROFL !!!

gatso-crash.jpg

That must be it :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement