Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend good value inkjet printer??

• 22-01-2004 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

I,M looking for advice ,basically i need a good reliable inkjet printer to print out b/w pages letters but the replacement cartridges must be cheap cos im using the lexmark 33 present its good but the cartridges are too expensive and they dont last long.the print quality is not important i,m just printing letters bw standard a4 nothing fancy ,id prefer nonchipped cartridges if possible. Anybody got any suggestions ,,i was thinking of getting injet epson 400 or 440 ,,or even a bubblejet printer.i dont mind paying 100 or 150 as long as the carts are good value.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

had an epson 440 once. wouldnt recomend it.

try to get a printer where its possible to refill the cartridge. its the only way you could save money on the ink.

have you thought about a laser. as far as i know they can be got cheap enough these days. the toner lasts a long time on them but you do occasionally have to replace the drum. not sure bout the price for toner/drums either...

do some research, see what you can dig up...

Advertisement