Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

driving lessons!

Options
  • 22-01-2004 10:54pm

Can anyone recommend a drving school or instructor in Dublin city? I've trawled the internet trying to find options but all I can find is the Irish school of motoring and at $33 an hour I think they're taking the piss!
    Ta,
    N

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

seems like the avg price .. esp in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

The ISM have a deal if you book in bulk - it's €145 for 5 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭D-!

the rac school of motoring i would recommend

its 28.50 and hour

and if you buy 5 in bulk you will get an extra hour free.

i have just finished driving lessons with them and i think there great

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

got a number??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Q3000

I used the RAC and they were great, it took 5 lessons to pass my test. That said they recommend that you do 2 hour driving lessons at a go which is tiring if you are not used to driving but at least you really get a proper driving lesson and don’t waste half the lesson driving to and from where you are picked up.

Their number is 1890 621621 if you are on the southside ask for Tony she is a great instructor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭D-!

i had an instrutor called john and he was great

if you block book your lessons and you dont need them all they will put the money outstanding towards your test which is good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

If possible, take the lessons during the day. Most schools use part-time instructors at weekends and evenings, and those people an be ****e.

Advertisement