Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic........domain costs

Options
  • 04-05-2000 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Ello ladz,
    A bit of help le de thoil. Anyone know what price it is to get a .com domain registered? Plus do ya have to renew it every year? Muchos muchos thx fer any help.

KRS-1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Krusty

Legendary sheit Vor......and prompt to boot.
    Ta m8

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

we got www.hotinternetvirgins.com regged for $75 for 2 yrs. free url redirect, free unlimited @hotinternetvirgins.com emails.

if you'd like to have an email such as
    bigsally@hotinternetvirgins.com let us know and for a small fee it can be yours. it would make the perfect gift for someone special smile.gif

ButcherOfNog
    Hot Internet Virgins
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com
    http://www.playerofgames.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

£10 per year at Joker.COM.

John.
    --

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Ah, Krusty returns.
    Alright noelie, go on, tell us ure buying a new monster machine and taking up Q3.
    Here is one of those sites for registering and buying .com names, looks expensive though. All their 33p and 15p is nearly 200 squids a year or so. you can get cheaper.

http://www.irishdomains.com/

btw tell that fat ****er you live with that he left his chip and holder in my car, I'll drop em in this weekend. jah.

Z.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

krusty me ould chat!!

how da farm?

you around for exams?

ill be down that direction...see you then

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

nggggh there is a tech forum for a reason you know smile.gif

Its very active too!! smile.gif

This will be punted to Tech in a while, when I can be arsed.
    Good to see you back around Krusty.

Networksolutions now doing domains for $35 a year and you can buy by the year. (It defaults to two tho so beware).

Anyone want to buy www.omnyom.com off me smile.gif

Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

devore whats that supposed to be?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

nothing, I was drunk and its the motto of team.ie (kinda) so I bought it (for a year).

perhaps we should make it point at the team site (that would be smart eh?)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Krusty

Ez now....Collie man....b sure to contact me when u come down....same as last summer yeah? wink.gif Oive got no exams... nice. Ronan....no sign of that leethal PC yet...my own died dodder day too....ahh booo..something will have to be done...Anyone out there sponsor me a new PC? smile.gifOn de ball Tom...BoInG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

mmmm dunno about omnyom but HIV could make an absolute packet with their domain name.

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

Advertisement