Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Florida

• 23-01-2004 9:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

Were heading off to Florida for 2 weeks in April. I need to book car hire for 2 weeks and were hoping to get a convertable. Cheapest I can find is with http://www.orlandovillas.com for 662 Euro's including all taxes and insurance for 2 drivers. I think this is excellent but can I get better?

Also I need to book 1 nights accomodation near Miami airport. We were thinking of the Hilton. Has anyone any recomendations or advice on sites to book with.

Thanks in advance.

Oh btw any advice on Florida please let me know. This is our 3rd trip so it'd be nice to do something different other than the Parks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

sorry to drag this up, but daveg, i'm looking to head to South Beach Miami next month, just wondering do you've any tips??

is south beach better than north beach?!?!

is Saint Petersburg better?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

No worries Vinny. Tbh we spent most of our time in Orlando with just a few days in Miami for me to do some diving down the keys. I didn't even see South Beach. I did however see St Petersboug which is really nice. My tip would be see the Florida Keys if you have time. Superb place. Also we stayed in the Holiday inn beside Miami airport - very good hotel with the most amazing views of Miami from the resteraunt.

If you've time drive up route A1A (north) and stop off at some beaches along the way. Really nice drive.

Can you post back what amount of time you will have? Are you staying in Miami full time? I might be able to help more with this info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

cheers dave,

i'll be there for 10 days... from 10th june onwards, i just hope the weather is up to scratch!!

Advertisement