Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox bargains at Game

• 23-01-2004 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Game have marked down ALOT of xbox games down to 30 euro or cheaper -

I picked up Magic the Gathering : Battlegrounds for 30 euro for Xbox live - Mightily impressed.

Some good deals to be had in this sale :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

Do they have Rainbow Six 3 or Capcom Vs SNK2 Live? Very tempting to get Counterstrike if it's €30 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Originally posted by smiaras
    Think Counterstrike is 30 also
    I got Crimson Skies for 34.98, legend of a game

Thats an excellent price for Crimson Skies.

Rainbox Six was on special too - 50 Quid tho, Mightve been 40 cant remember, I do remember that it was marked down though

Originally posted by smiaras
    Yeah think rainbow is fifty

Didn't see the capcom title

Other ones of the top of my head were Tiger Woods 2004 (around 40), True Crime (around 40), Soul Calibur 2 (think is 30)

Smiaras what Game store is this? The one in tallaght I went to didnt seem to have Soul Calibur 2 at all...

• Advertisement

Links 2004 Xbox live was 30 iirc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Nitrox

Must get Xbox live me thinks, just the problem of a fe mods i need to turn off plus i need to lock my HD...MS are so evil! :mad:

Advertisement