Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap DVD players / Powercity vs DID

Options
  • 23-01-2004 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a cheap DVD player.

Has anyone bought one from eith Powercity or DID? Powercity to a Beautronix @ Euro 49 or something called Image @ Euro55 but I cant find anything on the web about these.

DID do a Powerpoint S151 @ Euro60 and I cant find anything on this either.

Anyone else know where I could get one. I want to buy it today so non dublin shops are out.

TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

The Black Diamond multi-region in powercity for €69 is a good machine, worth an extra few quid for a good brand and multi-region imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Armadillo

Beware of Black Diamond DVD players. A girl i know has had two suffer from the 'Black Death' after about 6months and 10 months use, respectively. Both replaced under warranty but what happens after 12 months. Having said that, a lot of people have had no problems with BD for years. My da swears by his BD tv.
    :confused:

Advertisement