Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEAM3.IE TRAINING NEXT WEEKEND.

Options
  • 05-05-2000 10:30pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

RE: Sat 13th

Nethouse have very kindly agreed to allow us to train from 6 tongue.gifm onwards in the backroom of their Rathmines cafe. We have it all night, all sunday and sunday night until late. We have to make it look like we were never there at 8am on Monday at the very latest. Realistically it will be more like midnight Sunday when we drop from exhaustion.

Get yourselves sorted for that weekend (8 days from now as I post). I'm away all week but I'll be back for some of that.

Fellow selectors, take note and help organise candidates if you would.

This isnt an invite for all our mates. Strictly team games, strictly those up for positions on the team. Anyone else can come but at their own expense.

Once again Nethouse come through for us at last minute. Ta Shadow, you da man.

DeVore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Yes. Nethouse are the kings.

I'll be there. If anyone on the team needs a place to stay or transport let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Nice 1 Tom.
    btw, about tonites games, Im after gettin caught up at home, wont be online on time to see the games tonite. I'll try but i don't expect to be there, maybe Bunny or one of the other guys can organise a few pickup games. get some demos lads, and see yez next saturday in nethouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

indeed, if anyone on the pannel needs anything to be there next weekend contact me @ vagga@electricdeath.com you can bug zero and/or bunny if you like aswell, infact you might aswell smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

I wasnt there this weekend, but only about 5 or 6 people turned up I heard, so no real practice took place. I'll be along next weekend, in the meanwhile keep watching demos etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Ill be there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

lads everything that Dev has said is tru...
    Nethouse are totally behind team.ie again.

However there are a few conditions to this weekend being a freebee

The main 1 of which would be that ONLY
    Beast, Chaos, El_Pres, Jay, Jedi, Koopa, Mindphuck, Osiris, Ser, Slaanesh, Tarzan, Vorosha will be allowed in. No 1 else will be. So dont make plans to come down if you aint on the Team.ie list. Soz lads but the guys here were adamant about that.

Also another point is that it will be limited to the back room only.

If you want to bring your own box/mice thats also fine.

If there is anything I can do in advance of the weekend (ie: new maps etc) just let me know.

N

[This message has been edited by SHADOW (edited 07-05-2000).]

So lads, who can come and who cant?

We need 8 to make it worthwhile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

jo, do i need a to bring my case?

hopefuly there is a box/monitor for me?

thnx...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I suppose if we can everyone should bring their case, mouse and mouse mat, as it will be in your favour to be as comfortabel as possible, and take demos on your own PC so you can upload and make available the ones that you want to us, and not give us access to the ones were you were 0wned smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I'm Brian and so's my wife!

Yes I'll be there box in tow, just have to organise a lift up.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

shadow, what about the people who are trying to make the team.ie players panel? how much do they have to pay?

Umm.. Im perfectly happy playing on the NetHouse machines.

Advertisement