Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

magic the gathering

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Excellent, its going ahead!

So, whos likely to be mod, so i can start sucking up now :D

Oh and sionnach, i dont actually have akroma, i was using her as an example. im a black and red player myself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Originally posted by Raphael
    Oh and sionnach, i dont actually have akroma, i was using her as an example. im a black and red player myself

how convenient then, that she has protection from red and black.... So basically if i play her against you...i win the game :)

not necissarily, using a goblin mob deck, i whooped the pants off my friend who had 2 silver knights in play. twas over AIM, i have a log if your intrested

right, i think we shud save ne further discussion for the actual forum as soon as its made....

but this is surely proof it should be made!

Wait, its already being made....woops

(ill PM you that log if you want sionnach, or post it up when the forum exists)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Originally posted by sionnach
    excellent :) /me thinks of organising a boards.ie magic tourney........

Ooohhh that'd be good :D

When's the board going up??

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

woohoo!! we're actually having a magic thread! that's good..if it doesn't work than at least we tried ^______^
    ~cat~

ps: personaly, i'm lookin forward to it

*bump* i cant see it yet......

*bump* still nothing...

*bump* wasnt this supposed to be stickied? Ill keep bumping this till i get RESULTS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

I heartily support this thread...

I play a White deck :D

serraangel.jpg

Serra Angel + Crusade+ Savannah Lions + White Knights will OWN ;)

And Dont forget Divine Transformation ;)

Possibly the greatest combination ever is Angelic Chorus and Phyrexian (sp?) Processor

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Originally posted by sionnach
    *bump* wasnt this supposed to be stickied? Ill keep bumping this till i get RESULTS!

If there was overwhelming support, it probably wouldn't need to be stickied or bumped, would it?
    Not trying to cause friction here :) , I've done enough of THAT in the past...

Bring your stuff to Pix'n'Mix if you want, but I think the Scifi/Fantasy board is better personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Originally posted by Raphael
    Possibly the greatest combination ever is Angelic Chorus and Phyrexian (sp?) Processor

What does the Angelic Chorus do???

Oh, sorry, heres the cards

angelic_chorus.jpgphyrexian_processor.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Hey there,

I've created the MTG forum. You can find it here and I'll pick a mod in a while.

Dan

its not showing up on the games>real world games drop down menu

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Clear your cache young man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

what type of decks do you guys play with?? I prefer green and white myself..angelic chorus and phyrexian processor are pretty kewl together as a combo, but as far as creating powerful creature i prefer a combo of phantom nishoba and exoskeletal (?) armor.
    ~cat~

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement