Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help. Wanto to join a QuakeIII clan.

• 07-05-2000 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi Quakers,
    I play a lot of QuakeIII and have played quakeI online quite a bit. I have a 56kb connection and cant seem to join in any decent fragfests like the old quakeI deathmatch on Guns Islanders. Can Anyone help?

[This message has been edited by aQualung (edited 07-05-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Well first of all you'll prolly want to get to talk to the quake movers and shakers - on irc, go to room #quake.ie on the server irc.barrysworld.com to talk to the fokes.
    For a server, vishnu.ign.ie is the usual addy, but there's a v.1.17 server up temporarily - check the post by BoN regarding this.
    As for joining a clan, LUDO are badly in need of players to enter the next IQ3CL - mail Sico@quakemail.com for more info.

U & me baby ain't nothin but mammals, so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel...
    clanludo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

God aQualung are you still alive?! biggrin.gif

This one is from 10 April, 1997.

free02.gif

John.
    --
    johnbreslin.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

ummmm

WinQuake on-line, I hear its an experince smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

aQualung,
    if ur interested in setting up a new q3 clan let me know...
    me a newbie too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Is that phychological help you need? wink.gif
    Come join KCD! We need help too!

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

DosQuake, the only TRUE gamesplaying experince.

I miss those humble days, playing over a serial link, think I was THE **** at quake and never suspecting that the "internet" had a whole "community" of people playing "multiplayer" games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

winQuake? WTF is that? This dosquake boy. Gah newbies tongue.gif

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

Yeah, i can remember thinking i was the **** too.... back at college (what you call high school, we call college "university" or "tech") in 95 we had a 10 megabit lan with a whole bunch of 486's, and p120's... playing shareware descent...... heheheheh man, our schools hardware was sooooo cool smile.gif

Advertisement