Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Tonight friday.

Options
  • 23-01-2004 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Hey gang,

Just a dropping a note to see if anyone is up for a game of nwn tonight ?
    Drop a line if you're interested outwise we can leave it until next wednesday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I doubt I'll be online tonight, I'm afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

DSl has been "delayed slightly longer" - the words from the ESAT customer care person I was talking to.... nearly broke up laughing :) - so me not on either. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

I'll give it a whirl (if I can tear myself away from eve long enough :) Just got to set up a second computer and I can do both muahahah!

Hordes arrived from play yesterdat aswell so got lots of nwn stuff to explore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Ahhh EVE the downfall of many a man. I gave up on that after the castor patch, just too damn time consuming, still play from time to time but nothing like i used to.

I should be able to make it tonight no plans so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

tell u what we'll leave it till wednesday then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Wednesday it is

Advertisement