Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CA Monday

Options
  • 06-05-2000 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Cland [K12] from Sweden is looking for a clanfight monday 8/5 at 22.00 CET <-- (I don´t know what crazy time you use on your small island smile.gif
    Preferably we´ll play somewhere near you but we have a really nice server in Sweden if you cant arrange one of your own.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Our one is back up : slosh.ign.ie if you want to test your connects

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

We ust the standard of time on which all other time is measured against. No, really. It's GMT cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 erkel

Hmm...slosh.ign.ie is far to unstable to play a match at. The packetloss is between 1-30%, which of course is unacceptable. I don´t know why it´s so hard putting up a decent server? I know at least 10 ppl who could put one up in Sweden if there was a need for it.
    A league on the slosh server is sheer madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

So what are we doing about it?

I OwN j00!
    2040.gibworld.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

From what I understand, the server itself is fine. A fast box with no problems running the games. The problem is that where its being hosted doesnt give it a connection with enough bandwidth. Its being hosted by eircom btw. I do believe that our noble benifactors are attempting to make 'arrangements' to move it to where it can get a wide bandwidth connect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 erkel

Oh well, we´re off topic here. I want a game tomorrow monday, damnit!
    22.00 CET (that´s something else for you)
    2hpw and 2lpb preferably.
    Please get your butts out of the pubs or wherever ye are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Be on #quake.ie on irc erk, and Ill drop in. I wont have any clan but we can get 4 players np. 22.00 CET = 21.00 GMT btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Hmm, yeah. But then you have top go into daylight savings time and you end up with the time of 20:00 Actual GMT. This is of course assuming that you already adjusted it for Daylight savings. Just to make it awkward for you cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Steven (edited 08-05-2000).]

Advertisement