Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WANTED] place in west dublin...

Options
  • 23-01-2004 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

I'm making plans to move closer to work, so I'm wondering if anyone has a place in west dublin with a regi-sized hole in it? Cheers :)

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Whereabouts in West Dublin. Do you have a car or will you be relient on public transport?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

No car :)

I guess near Clondalkin or Newcastle would be perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If you can convince my current housemate to move out, you can have two months free rent in our place :D

Actually, my brother may be looking for someone, and he's eligible for NTL cable or ADSL, so I'll give him a text...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

If Lucan is not too far out of your way, send Sutty a pm, i believe theres a couple of rooms available in the place he is staying this month, (double room for about 300). Theyve netsourse dsl in there too. (cos i bet regi needs his net :) )

Lucan is grand too I guess :)

• Advertisement

I have a mate in Clondalkin with an en-suite room. It's near Wyeth so about 5 minutes walk from 51 bus. (He has Sky Sports and is off a DSL enabled exchange).
    Let me know if your are interested and I'll text him.
    thegills

I'm based very closed to Wyeth too, so I'd love to find out more :) thanks!

Regi.
    I spoke with my mate at the weekend and sadly he rented the room out 2 weeks ago to a cracking looking girl. Sorry.
    thegills

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement