Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning Mirv nukes!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

It was a bit harsh lads dissin him and banning him yes a slap on the wrist bold boy (if he did nuke) but we have all nuked at one stage or another havent we? i meen he is 14 is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Re: Lolth
    your mother was a hamster and your father smelth of elderberries...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

No No No
    Eamon m8
    Whoppers are indeed far superior to the BigMac

imho

N

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

ya, whoppers are better - I had a Big Mac at the last lan, and we all know what happened to me!!! ('twas nothing to do with the 3 gin and bitters, 2 pints and 6 cans).

I reckon if m1rv did do it (evidence looks pretty conclusive), an appology shouild be issued and then let the lad back in. A total ban is maybe a bit heavy?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭tarzan

this topic should be locked. wasnt m1rv just banned for the weekend. he's allowed back in now so forget about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

pathetic Podgeen.

Only a flesh wound! smile.gif

Advertisement