Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scheduled Outage, January 27th between 1AM and 4AM, North Dublin

• 23-01-2004 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭

I just spotted a link on the front page of www.eircom.ie that says:
    Broadband upgrade work
    09:37 Friday 23 January 2004

(I can't post a URL because of the stupid Session management crap on the site).

Here's the text of the announcement:
    Broadband upgrade work

We will carry out upgrade work on the Blanchardstown, Summerhill, Swords, Santry, Dublin Airport, Sutton and Phibsboro exchanges on Tuesday 27th January 2004 between 1am and 4 am.

eircom broadband customers in these exchanges will be without broadband service for approximately 15 minutes during this outage.

We have scheduled the outages for very early in the morning to minimize the impact of this downtime on you .
    09:37 Friday 23 January 2004

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

Thanks for that link. Thats the stage2 upgrade on the exchanges that one of the BB agents told me about. Means there might be hope for me and BB:D

Advertisement