Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD games2.iol.ie annoying voting system

Options
  • 23-01-2004 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Hiya guys

Im just wondering what way you have your voting system setup on your COD servers, it seems just a TAD screwy on there at the mo.

For instance, i called a vote on there for TDM and it came out 6-0 as a yes vote, there was only 8 on the server and it still failed,

also last week 20 were on there, someone else called for a TDM game, it came out 17-0 as a yes vote but again it failed, just wondering is ther summit up with it or is it set properly.

It also seems that only 1 no vote can fail a vote as well, there may not be anything up with it, but it looks unbalanced to me

Can you look into this

Cheers

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Yea its gay alright everyone had to vote for it to pass. Also sum1 get ronin to put up a pure TDM game, im sick of the feckin DM now. Also get some new maps in the rotation, the only good one is the Railyard.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by Stormfox1020
    Yea its gay alright everyone had to vote for it to pass. Also sum1 get ronin to put up a pure TDM game, im sick of the feckin DM now. Also get some new maps in the rotation, the only good one is the Railyard.

im glad im not the only one that noticed the voting is out of whack

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Is there any chance of a re think of the map cycle aswell... Chateau is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

I'll take a look at it all tomorrow..

I was away all week.

P

Cheers and fair play to ya for putting up the servers, they're great fun. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Pllllllllllllllllllllease have a server rotation of team-DM and search and destroy. Just don't have poxy plain DM in future - in this day and age it just doesn't cut it to be playing DM ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Stick up a vote, and suggest how u want the server set up and I'll change one of the servers over to it.

I've had a quick look, trying to get back into work at the moment, and there doesn't appear to be a setting for changing vote numbers. So i'll continue to work on this. We'll hopefully have more servers up soon as well..

Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Thanks for your time and effort Ronin :D, i would suggest putting up a 56K only server due to alot of people on boards have 56k and it is well annoying playing BB people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

How do you connect to this server as i never see it in my server list and don't see an option in COD to manual add a ip address

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by clownboy
    How do you connect to this server as i never see it in my server list and don't see an option in COD to manual add a ip address

get the all seeing eye at

http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html

best games browser on the market

Shin

or drop to the console via ` and type in

connect games2.iol.ie
    connect games4.iol.ie
    connect games4.iol.ie:28961

that'll get u connected.

You can also add them to you favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

just had my first game of COD on games4.
    ping 12-25 :p

/me ping rapes some fool.

Came top not surprisingly :)

score? and its not hard. :rolleyes:

lol yer i know ffs :p
    was taking the piss a bit

Its usually far too easy cause u get ppl who come on who dont know how to play and it just gets to be a joke cause they're just fodder.

like dave :p:):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

i dont thinks dats a very fair remark now bK, due to lag issues yesterday i only came 2nd then n1ck joined and i had some comp, jedi was fun but he was a bit 2 sneaky.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yea, the way jedi used the nick 'newb' to fool us all was really sneaky alright.

ah dave i posted thet before we even played ;)

• Advertisement

i'll be back once esat sort out there lag issue and then we'll see who the masta is BK.

damn jedi

still having lag issues?

P

havent tested since yesterday evening paul but my ping was fine a small bit more eradic then normal but there was waves of lag every now and then.

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

What sort of times are these servers busy? I've logged on a few nights at 10pm and there's never anybody there.

Advertisement