Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello from Ausy

Options
  • 05-05-2000 2:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Just thought i'd say hello. Having the time of my life over here in Australia. Missing the old Q3 but plenty to do.

later
    Tom (Jedi)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Say hello to a kangaroo for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Hey Tom, if you have a free few minutes and a net connection over there update your column with some of your crazy down under adventures.

It'll make good reading.

[This message has been edited by El_Presidente (edited 05-05-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Tom...you should check out a lovely product called Baroc....not sure if it is spelt with a c or a k.....but it opens a can of wupass on hangovers.....everytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

one word (well two letters): V.B.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Tied any kangaroos down yet? Visited a billabong tree yet? Find out exactly what a cobber is? Thrown another shrimp on the barbie? Been called a flaming pom by accident? etc. etc..

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

On the same note.. Lo from Barcelona smile.gif Qualifying was a stormer today...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

You ***** Slosh. I'd love to be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

oo wan slosh

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

ffs these it d00ds have all the fun cool.gif good to hear everythng is going fime tom , and brian wtf! cant wait to go to one myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

On the same note,

Hello from sunny Clonskeagh.

Pfff Barcelona .... Australia.

JAK.

ps- Slosh we know that you are actually just hiding out in the sunny south-east.

• Advertisement
Advertisement