Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net House this Friday(12th of May)

Options
  • 08-05-2000 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Who's comming down to Net House on Friday

Play a bit of CS and a bit of q3

Who can refuse............a Poem!!!!

Come one, come all,
    We'll have a laugh,
    we'll have a blast,
    'cept hose going to the Trinity Ball

"Respect my Authoratai"

www.firstones.com
    www.nethousecafes.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

yeah, i might come along.... what time friday? which nethouse? ranelagh? rathmines? or the other one? it just depends, i don't need to bring a computer do i? do they have good mice? if not i'll bring my own.... and does anyone know where theres a store that would sell flexibl teflon coated breadboards?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Rathmines beside tram co.
    No u dont need to bring your computer and the mice are not bad, inteli-mice, and as for the bread board I dont know

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Flexible breadboards??

Don't drink and drive - you might spill your pint
    clanludo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Hey! No going off topic without me cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

my old mousemat reminded me of a breadboard

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Roches Stores has a good selection of breadboards/tablemats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

Yeah, flexible breadboards, you can get a flexible breadboard that is about the same size as a ratpad, and because plastic breadboards are teflon coated, they work just the same as a ratpad, mice just glide accross them, almost frictionless, and they are usually a damned sight cheaper and easier to get than a ratpad.... just need a good kitchenware store.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement