Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kid Rock

• 24-01-2004 2:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

Any fans out there who can recommend me some more songs of his that sound like 'Lonely Road Of Faith'? (i.e. none of that raprock stuff)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

hmm Midnight Train to Memphis is kinda slow in that way but gets a bit rappy near the end (for about 30 secs just tho). Picture with Sheryl Crow kinda follows the same lines. Apart from the Cocky album I haven't heard much of him so can't tell you apart from those two sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Cheers anyway! I'll try those ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Milkhousen

if you ever put his name in capital letter ever again i shall be as displeased as when i saw him on the stage at woodstock '99 with lars ulrich actually *talking*

Displeasement coming your way...

Kid Rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Originally posted by Exit
    Any fans out there who can recommend me some more songs of his that sound like 'Lonely Road Of Faith'? (i.e. none of that raprock stuff)

Dude, there is a song called 'only god knows why' from his Devil without a cause album. Its a really cool ballad. No rapping in it whatsoever, if thats what takes ur fancy.

• Advertisement

Cheers, pretty good song. A bit Cher-like at the beginning though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

There's another cool track called 'Oedipus complex' from the album after Devil Without a cause (can't think of the name of it......history of rock or something like that). Cool track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Being a big metal fan and a big hip hop fan i have to love kid rock. the song F*** off with eminem is fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Milkhousen

the biggest **** up in the entire history of rock was the mixing of hip hop with metal

Advertisement