Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISDN Pleasures

Options
  • 11-05-2000 1:44pm
    Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'd say its Eircom. Never gives me trouble/lag. Lovely pings.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

I agree.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Hey Mick,

For Irish gaming, Eircom is the best so far. But if you wanna play on the UK servers, sign up for an oceanfree or buy and sell account (both free anyhows). Ocean is pretty good to BW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Indigo 6047000 number is pretty good - those 1891 numbers are ****e - also Oceanfree gives great pings to BW servers so presumably the routing is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

where is ISDN available? and what cost does it come at? ie, is it a viable sollution for home usage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Carnage.
    Its £100 installation, and £30 a mounth rental.
    U can order it at www.eircom.ie
    Dunno how long it takes tho I'm ording mine next week biggrin.gif

narf
    clanludo

[This message has been edited by havok* (edited 11-05-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

I know this is always being asked...

Best ISP for ISDN, cost doesn't matter (dad is computer illiterate) just want steady good connect, and not have to wait 3 months for installation.

Was on IRC and Ronin mentioned Oceanfree and Buyandsell. These are all new to me, being an converted english tosser, some help would be appreciated.

Mick

Advertisement