Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You're body mod history?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

couldnt get my pic to load! :(

anyways im really happy with my eyebrow piercing! cant say the folks were impressed but it means a lot to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

ach they'll get over it. my parents were too tired of going 'uch, thats so gross' and tutting everytime i got a new piercing, they didnt even notice my new lip ring i got a couple of months ago.

waiti till u start getting tattoos. Now THOSE showdowns will be worth watching :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Altheus

2 x 6mm lobe eyelets,
    1.6mm nose
    1.6mm eyebrow
    1.6mm tongue
    2.4mm lip
    1.6mm conch
    3.2mm PA

A celtic wrist wrap tattoo on my right wrist, and a symbol I designed on the underside of my left... see attached piccy.

Soon to get "Amor vincit omnia" on the underside of my forearm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Ok, I guess I'm a little bit more boring than ye lot.....

I've dragon tattoed on my right arm, and I had a stud in my eyebrow which is now gone.

I'm hoping to get another tattoo soon, and also to get my tongue done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Kersh

Used to have 7 eyebrow rings. All pulled out in fights. A tongue ring i had for 4 years, and then I bit it so hard i chipped teeth, so I took it out. And 2 tattoos already. With maybe a few more. And the odd scar from various things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Top ear x3,lipx1,lobex1
    Im getting my septum done at the start of the summer anybody know if I can have a ring in it or do I start of with a stud?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

i'm fairly sure you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

Originally posted by Dathai

Im getting my septum done at the start of the summer anybody know if I can have a ring in it or do I start of with a stud?

of course you can.

you can even get a retainer put in at the start so you can flip it up or down.

at last got a pic of my piercing. click the attachment

ah yes tattoos would be a totally different story :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

I’ve an aggressive defence drone installed in skeleton.
    A biotox attack drone installed in arms, and Basic speed enhancement.

So far no side-effects but I’m not even past the 2 month trial phase yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

2 eyebrow piercings
    2 cartilidge

I want to get my lip done and 2 piercings on the same ear with a bar through them (not sure what they're called) but my summer employment may be fairly limited then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

cool soundwave! its very pretty indeed! :)

thanks silent grape :)

I had to take it out on friday to play a rugby match, thought it would have been grand, put a plaster over it for the match and thought nothing of it, came in and it had closed up. Cue me repiercing the skin to get it back in, thought it had closes up completly :rolleyes: but it was just the openings that had closed, phew! got it in prague when i was there with my girlfriend so it means a lot to me didnt want to lose it!

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Trip Hazard

does that mean 'love conquers all'?

Love conquers all, seems sentimental and all but, dont mean to turn you off your tat but it reminded me of saying something like, "Love Conquers!! ALL" as in everyone should love CONKERS!!!

Anyway didnt mean to offend, i only have a nipple piercing, and i love it, aint gonna get anymore piercing but im planning on getting a tattoo real soon. a trible design on my right shoulder blade going down to the top of my arm, something like what Busta Rhymes has on his left arm but on a much smaller scale.

And in the future i plan to get more and more tattoos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

i have my eyebrow done

4 on my ear

my lip and i had my tongue doen

the tatoos i have are:
    on my forearm i have my fiancee's name in old celtic style writing,the ring from lord of the rings on my upper arm and on my upper other arm i have setanta dying on the rock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

just got my first piercings done apart from the 6 on my ears. my labret and my nape. he told me my nape would probably hurt alot, but i thought the sensation was amazing, the way i could feel the needle slowing moving through my neck. i'm already thinking about getting more! i've also been toying with a tattoo idea in my head for a while, but i find it hard to even get it down on paper, let alone committ it to skin, so it might be a while yet..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

before iv had:
    lip x2
    eyebrowx4 [2 on each side]
    ears dones countless times in all places,

at the moment i have :

left bottom lip
    nipple x1 [getting second one done soon]
    eyebrow x1
    nape of neck

im getting tongue n nipple done in the next few weeks,
    im thinking of gettin my bellybutton done[im a male] not like the normal chick way but maybe pierce it 4times and have 2longs bars going through, i dunno though, havnt thought it out fully, people will think its very wierd, im straight aswell btw

tattoo, just the one : 3 chinese symbols about 4inches long under my bellybutton[going across], dont think ill get anymore, maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 yami308

Here are mine:

piercings (current):
    septum
    prince albert
    1 plug in each lobe

piercings (previous):
    left nipple (got infected-very gross)
    webbing of left hand between thumb & forefinger
    tongue
    scrotal sac (don't know if it even has a name)

tattoos:
    right hand
    insides of both forearms
    right bicep
    right pectoral (soon to be covered up by chest panels)
    stomach (says "Hardcore" in stylized old english letters from hip to hip curving over my belly button)
    right lower leg (kanji)
    left lower leg
    entire back piece (shaolin style 5 animal scene) *work in progress*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Originally posted by Silent Grape
    elvish writing tattoed across my lower back

What have you got written in elvish silent grape?

As for the rest of you guys, i don't know where half of thoses places even are;) .

I have five in ears, one tongue done and hope to get a tattoo this year. My oldest brother designed a flower fairy himself for his arm and its the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, so might go along that line, he won't mind me copying - the grim reaper tattoo he has hoovering above his fairy kinda takes the beauty out of it. :rolleyes:

gogo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jetpilot

Current piercing:

2 x 6mm plugs in lobes

3.2 mm Prince Albert

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭catsup

im a bit of a wuss. in order...

ear lobes
    tattoo (aged 16)
    upper ear
    tongue & ear lobes (again)
    tongue (again)

have recently been thinking of having tattoo removed tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Mine's kinda wussy...

Nose pierced, 10 years now, since I was 16.
    Bellybutton ring since 18
    Small tattoo of a star and heart design on lower back, had about a year.
    Eyebrow pierced, but I don't really wear it any more cos I can't find a bar to fit, all huge and stupid looking.
    Ears pierced, 1 in left ear, 2 in right
    Got a tattoo on my arm 5 years ago I hate and am getting a cover up done next week...will post reults once redness dies down.

Really, really want a lip piercing...think i'll get it done before I go on a holiday so I'm not talking weird in work.

Advertisement