Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

frodo has failed

• 24-01-2004 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

frodo_has_failed.jpg

lol

Bush = Sauron

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

hmmm, new here, aint ya ;)

first, this has been posted MANY times before. There is a search button at the top right of the screen (third in from the right) - and its fierce handy, believe me.

Also, if you feel the need to explain the joke just after you post it, it sorta takes any fun out of it. Most people here would be intelligent enough to get the whole Suron=Bush thing without any explanation.

Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

lol..... i had that pic on my comp ages ago.... still fuhunney

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

Ya tis ancient but still a goodey :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

new to me anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

ah yes bio but with the speed new stuff gets posted on humour you might miss some good quickies. New to me, very good. But Bios right if you think ppl on the internet wont get a joke that simple or know nothing of LOTR then Humour is the perfect place to showcase your intelligence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I hav'nt seen it.Bush at international conference

''I'm telling you,with this ring I will rule the world and will not need any of you''

Advertisement