Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmett Tinley (the Prayer Boat) returns

Options
  • 24-01-2004 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

w00t w00t w00t!

Hi Mark Murphy,

just to let you know that Emmett Tinley, singer with The Prayer Boat, is back
    in Ireland for two dates at the beginning of February 2004.

Sunday 1st Feb The Lobby, Cork
    Thursday 5th Feb Whelans, Dublin

I hope you can make it !

Cheers,
    Emmett

Beat news all year! Can't wait.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

lets hope emmet has lost his chip on the shoulder attitude to the crowd:(

the prayer were great but his lack of stage prescence,then going into his flowers at the crowd sometimes ruined an excellent gig...........

great songwriter,brilliant voice,def an underated performer.heard he has had a stint in Holland so im sure dam square and the surronding areas have mellowed him out !

see you there,whelans that is not amsterdam:D

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭MarkMI6

Got broadband? Heck even if you don't you could get a bit of a stream going: http://www.fabchannel.com/ Someone gave me that link a few months ago, it's got a load of great stuff including a Prayer Boat gig (it's only Emmett though, he says some stuff about the band towards the end) from November 02, a Libertines gig, a Frames gig, an FLC gig and a fair few others. Registration is a bit tricky, it being in another language, but you can get around it.

It's a bit of a goldmine for me (:

Advertisement