Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punkbuster for CoD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

Will look at enabling it once its out alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

[dave move] good lad [/dave mode]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Yeah its coming out with the next patch. I really cant wait for it because there was a guy on the server called -=BTT=-NightSt@lker and he was so blatant, ive never been so sure about a cheater in my life, he was hsing ppl across brecourt with the mp44. He was on at 5:40 till about 5:55 when the server took longer the usual to change map.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

Originally posted by B-K-DzR
    [dave move] good lad [/dave mode]

is this a dig at me ya fecker ???

Looks top im sick of bloody europeans with the ati hack running and u can see it clearly in the kill cam

time to open a can of whoop ass

D.

Originally posted by n1ck
    Yeah its coming out with the next patch. I really cant wait for it because there was a guy on the server called -=BTT=-NightSt@lker and he was so blatant, ive never been so sure about a cheater in my life, he was hsing ppl across brecourt with the mp44. He was on at 5:40 till about 5:55 when the server took longer the usual to change map.

it's possible the guy was just a good shot as i can do this with the bar on this level, many of the sniper's dont like it as they try to have a HS war against u but they always loose

D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Apparently they are releasing this AFTER the first patch for CoD.

The first patch will be released in the next week or so...

Then Punkbuster will follow a few weeks/months later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Dave, i'm positive this guy was dodgy, he was shooting someone, he'd hs him then instantly turn and hs someone else behind him, dont tell me that isnt dodgy, especially when he is a noob that hasnt learnt how to crouch or move. He was just standing in the same place just nailing everything he saw.

Originally posted by n1ck
    Dave, i'm positive this guy was dodgy, he was shooting someone, he'd hs him then instantly turn and hs someone else behind him, dont tell me that isnt dodgy, especially when he is a noob that hasnt learnt how to crouch or move. He was just standing in the same place just nailing everything he saw.

Fair enough n1ck i've seen a few guys on dutch server's do the same.

D.

Advertisement