Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Two Towers (PS2) - Secret Level?

Options
  • 24-01-2004 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭

Can anybody tell me how to unlock the secret level? I completed the game the other day and thought once i had I'd be able to play the secret level but that's not the case! Do you have to complete the game with all three characters to unlock it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

to unlock the secret level u have to reach level ten with a character, the serect level is good but is really hard, if u complete this level i think u get the secret character

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

I reached Level 10 with Aragorn and completed it but no secret level? I dunno what I'm doing wrong?:dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

have a look on gamefaq.com

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/481/481923.html
    cheats and hints for 2 towers from IGN.com

Aragorn's Secret Level
    To play Aragorn's Secret level, beat Helm's Deep: Hornburg Courtyard and reach level 10 with Aragorn.

Gimli's Secret Level
    To play Gimli's Secret level, beat Helm's Deep: Hornburg Courtyard and reach level 10 with Gimli.

Legolas' Secret level
    To play Legolas' Secret level, beat Helm's Deep: Hornburg Courtyard and reach level 10 with Legolas.

Advertisement