Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i hate ukccl

Options
  • 12-05-2000 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

so whats the story for this irish q3 league?
    I'd luv to join an Irish clan for it...but tell me boss'es is it played at vishnu? cause me connect do not, like vishnu...ps me is scuttered

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

no probs joining me clan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

LUDO are looking for players too. giz either me or sico a mail if ur intrested.

narf
    clanludo

havok, sico,
    how are ye sorted for the league?
    i have got 4 players now..
    if yer stuck we can play as one r something..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

So what is your clan called? It'll be pretty hard to make a joke about crossbreeding between clans if you don't make up your mind cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

erm, were kinda Fu<ked for players atm. I'm all on for merging. Think sico's ok with it too.
    u can e-mail me at ludo_havok@hotmail.com

narf
    clanludo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Well I'd say we've plenty of time till the next league, so both clans still have time to gather some players, etc. I think we should keep the idea of a merge in mind just in case though.

BTW, who are ur 4 players?

Don't drink and drive - you might spill your pint
    clanludo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Rapier

snakes and ladders should be the new clans name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

hopw about we think of something else but 'clan names' and try and re-evaluate the quake scene until these clans turn to dust. aye, a new player is valuable but the more we see of skill the more we lack real encouragement.!!!! pleae es ackknowlefghe! ackknowlefher! ackknowlegde?

icon picked by nicky. fullstop

vorosha your not making sense?
    explain smile.gif

lads i'd say we should not have too many problems getting 2 seperate clans together..

Advertisement