Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Witness 2002 - Greenday

Options
  • 25-01-2004 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

does anyone know or have photos of the guys that got onstage to play their instruments?? i was the guitarist.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Sorry, mate, was too busy throwing mud at people.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Originally posted by Civilian_Target
    Sorry, mate, was too busy throwing mud at people.
    I remember that well. Some well meaning and highly intelligent Green Day fan managed to land a woodchip enhanced clod in my eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭pyure

hey redegg were on 2fm a while after - an ur lefthanded so u couldnt play the guitar right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Redegg

hey yea. was on the radio talkin to dave fanning. he got my number somehow. and yes i was lefthand so it was really akward to play. but i think i managed to do it. if anyone has photos from this gig i send you's on a Greenday live at witnness cd,,,! very rare.only one copy about. quality is great too,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭neXus9

Greenday were terrific. it was great when everyone started to throw mud at the expensive t-shirts that stalls were selling.

I heard that some security guard got knocked off his feet when everyone decided to throw mud at him. From out of nowhere, tons of security came and rescued him. LOL

Is there any links for that concert live?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Redegg

live footage no. ive tried every where. i asked the people at witnness and they said it would cost me like 400 euro. what p*ricks. stingy b*as*tards...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Originally posted by Robbo
    I remember that well. Some well meaning and highly intelligent Green Day fan managed to land a woodchip enhanced clod in my eye.

Ouch. Definitely didn't have your beer goggles on right so, goggles generally stop things getting in your eyes...

Advertisement