Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Italian players

Options
  • 25-01-2004 2:44am
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭

I'm into season 4 of a game playing with Castel di Sangro in the Italian Serie C2/C division (somewhere between the 3rd division and the conference in England, I reckon). I've made the playoffs for promotion twice in the 3 seasons played and only missed out on goal difference in the other, but I just can't seem to get hold of the player or two I really need to secure promotion. Anyone know any decent Italian players that can be picked up for little or nothing (obviously in such a low division my budget is extremely limited) who might develop into something useful?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

not sure of his first name but his second name is cerci, i think he is italian, he is 16 when the game starts, he's gotta be worth a look anyway.

A mate is playin as celtic, he bought cerci on a recomendation from me cause i noticed how good he is in my game (2009) he is 16 but just cant stop scoring for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

De rossi or something like that. Quality player in 2008. Bough for 25 mil when he was 23 so try to get him earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

calaio is his second name ehe seems to play well for me

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Cheers guys, I'll see if I can get my hands on any of those. Season 4 is proving to be a bit ougher than previous seasons, although I've just picked up Roberto Baggio on a free. I know he's knocking on a bit, but at this level he might just be able to add a bit of class.

Advertisement