Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the look-out

Options
  • 25-01-2004 4:11am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, Im now looking out for a new phone, and was wondering if anyone can help me choose a decent model (at a good price). Ive been looking around expansys and havent been very impressed with their prices, but this is what Im looking for:

Naturally, all the basic phone stuff such as SMS, alarm clock, calculator etc etc.
    I also want a camera phone (and MMS), not superb quality, but good enough.
    My price limit would probably be €250 (at the very most). Now I know I wont get alot for that, but perhaps someone can help.

If the X1 (o2s) is re-released I might buy it again (unless a phone of similar price with better functions can be recommened, and once I know i wont have any trouble from it again). I was considering the MC60 but it seems to be getting alot of flack, and the picture quality is supposed to be terrible.

My ideal phone would be something like the SE P800, but thats abit too pricey, unless that is set to drop due to the P900 being out, but I dont expect that to happen. Even a phone like the XDA would be nice, but again, its out of my price-range.

Anyway, I would be grateful of any suggestions that match my basic requirements and price (if there are any), or even links to good value mobile sites/shops where I might find something Ive missed elsewhere.

Thanks alot,
    Flogen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi,

have you looked at the Nokia 3200?

you might also be able to pick up a SE T610, if you can find any in good shape going second hand?

apart from expansys.com i've ordred from www.mphone.co.uk in the past

BrianG

Advertisement